Sunday, January 22, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket
Kate and Ellie checking out the Jaywalker progress.

I'm taking a brief break from the sweater to work on Grumperina's Jaywalker socks. I really love this pattern, and I couldn't have picked a better yarn to show off the great zig zags, but these needles are killing my fingers. I keep having to remind myself to loosen my grip!

I really need to take the time and learn how to make socks using the Magic Loop method. I really like the idea of being able to work on two socks at the same time. And it seems much easier to hold onto two circulars then 5 DPNS. I've pretty much got the hang of the DPNS, but that's not to say I really like using them!

I need to go to my LYS and get another skein of this yarn. I had this skein sitting around for months. I shouldn't be allowed to buy any more yarn. I have SO much in my stash, it's just silly. Unfortunately, most of it is from my crochet days when I didn't care that it was icky acrylic!

I have to go back to work tonight, and I really don't want to. I would much rather stay home and knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home