Sunday, March 30, 2008

Homespun Yarn Party

Despite my protests that I would NOT buy any more yarn, I tripped and broke my wallet.
Atropos

Spirit Trail Atropos

But really, can you blame me? It's Spirit Trail Atropos, 100% Bombyx Silk Lace Weight.

It is simply yummy.

And I had a wonderful time at the Homespun Yarn Party. I got to hang out with some of my favorite people. And I made some new friends. I almost finished the heel flap on my Firestarter sock.

DSCN5478


DSCN5474


a very good day!

8 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

looks like a fun time - and that silk yarn - wow!!!!!!!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Courtney the Knitting Goddess said...

oooh, that Atropos... gorgeous stuff! I wish I had been able to go!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Jody said...

Well at least your wallet broke on the good stuff!!

it was great seeing you!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Pheelya said...

Wow! That's gorgeous! I wanted to go the Party, but I had broken my wallet on Saturday doing a yarn store crawl :) I'm hoping I can make it back to Monday night knitting soon!

2:24 PM  
Blogger Lolly said...

i am so happy that we got to go together! the yarn you bought it beautiful ;) as you know, my wallet broke there too!

3:11 PM  
Blogger KT said...

*drooooool!*

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to see you (briefly!). Sorry I wasn't more talkative/coherent!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice to see you at the yarn party and again at the yarn harlot! sorry i couldn't stick around to chat last night. i bought the same exact spirit trail for a friend and now i don't want to give it up!

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home