Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A No Picture Post

Just a quick post to say yes I am still alive. I am in tech week hell at the Baltmore theatre this week. It is not going well, but I am striving to remain pleasant and upbeat. It's my favorite thing about working at the Baltimore space... I go in, program the lighting board, and LEAVE. People bitch and complain and I just nod and smile. I don't have to get involved in all the drama and stress and tension! I am going to have to run lights for the opening performance of the show, but then I will be going back to Columbia, where I will go right into tech for our next show there. Busy busy girl right now.

Not much knitting to speak of. Usually I am able to knit through rehearsals, but the lighting designer for this show is keeping me very busy. I've only been able to work on my Hedera socks for a few minutes. Which is probably a good thing because my hands and my wrists are KILLING me lately, especially with having to program the lighting board for hours on end.

I hope to have a post with pictures for you on Thursday evening. In the meantime... head over to Mama E's to read tales of our trip to see Altar Boyz. (which was completely AWESOME by the way! More about that from me on Thursday.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

Hang in there - life will hopefully be back to more normalcy soon! (and I want to see more Hederas!!)

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll be okay in the end! (our amateur Carousel is now over... so I can knit again :)

5:05 PM  
Blogger Lucy said...

Trying to catch up on reading some of my blogs....love the way you've taken pics of your finished items...very cute!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I send you love for Tech Week! We're striking "My Fair Lady" this week and next at my school, which is always fun. =D Good luck!

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home