Friday, May 26, 2006

BWAK!!!!!

100_2148
100_2152100_2153
100_2154

Veronica Chicken
Pattern: The body is Knitty's Kate. Everything else I made up myself.
Yarn: The body is Caron's Simply Soft (a nice acrylic in my opinion), legs, beak, and comb are made from evil Red Heart, and the feathers are Cascade 220. It was a nice stash denting project.
Needles: I did the entire thing on Clover Takumi Bamboo DPNS size 7

I had seen a stuffed chicken toy in a yarn shop a few months ago and loved it. So, I decided to make my own. It only bears a slight resemblence to the original, but I think Veronica is quite a sexy chick.

9 Comments:

Blogger aija said...

YAY!! I love the beak! (lips??)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

Oh my gosh it is so awesome!! I love it so much!! :)

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love him! Love him love him love him! (Is it a him?)

8:46 PM  
Blogger KT said...

*giggles*

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah, so I wasn't that far off with guessing chicken feet :) I absolutely adore this cutie, it's such fun to look at and must have been great to do - really amazing!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Amie said...

Veronica kicks some serious egg! You rock!

1:11 PM  
Blogger nicole said...

i stumbled across your blog & I'm so glad I did! Your chick is *SUPER* cute!!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Stacey said...

She is oh so sexy! I love the lips!!!!

9:15 AM  
Blogger maryse said...

that chicken totally rocks. i love it.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home