Friday, February 10, 2006

Everybody sing!
Let it snow let it snow let it snow!!!! Yes, I am a HUGE fan of snow. I thought this winter was a complete wash. It was freaking 60 degrees in January. I was sure I wouldn't see another flake fall from the sky. And yet, there's hope. We are supposed to get SLAMMED tomorrow. I'm hearing 9" to a foot. Yay!

And I'm all ready... I have food, I have yarn, and my friend Cheryl brought me a bottle of Chardonnay. I'm going to drink wine and knit and watch the white stuff fall!

Unfortunately, I'm fairly sure I'm getting sick. Scratchy throat, feeling snorfy (that's a medical term - snorfy) and I just know it's coming. So this may put a damper on my wine consumption plans. Though wine and cold medicine could be an interesting combination!

I was going to post a picture of my progress on the tangerine geese sock, but frankly I'm too tired to do all the uploading and pasting and such, so it shall have to wait till tomorrow. I feel like I'm doing something wrong, even though it looks ok. I like the way it looks, but want it to be right. So, I'm going to do a little swatching (yeah, I know... I should have done that first!) and see if I can figure out if I'm doing this correctly. I may defer to you all to see what you think.

Oh, for those of you in the area.... Look for the Smart Shopper magazine in your mail box. (Mine came yesterday) There are coupons for All About Yarn in there. Gotta love a discount!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home