Monday, December 18, 2006

THANK YOU!!!

Wow! Thanks everyone for all the awesome birthday wishes! I am truly overwhelmed. You are all so very sweet. I had a good birthday. My sister had a nice dinner for me on my actual birthday.

And then blogless Cheryl had a birthday/holiday party at her house this past weekend.
Birthday/holiday fun!
Front row L-R Eunny, Jen, Laura
Back row L-R Amie, Jolene, Erin, Lolly and that's me on the end in the pink sweater (cashmere! birthday gift from my sister!)
Cheryl took the picture so she is not in it!

It is completely coincidental that we are lined up by the color of our tiaras!

I got lots and lots of awesome gifts. Thanks guys!!! And many thanks to Cheryl for opening her home to us all. (oh and the chicken curry? YUM!) I have been blessed to meet so many wonderful new friends through this crazy internet thing. I am so grateful to have you all in my life.

I continue to slave away on Icarus. I am almost done with the last pattern repeat of chart 1. I'm starting to question if I'll be able to finish this by next Monday (aka: Christmas) but I'm really going to try. I have a fair amount of available knitting time this week, so hopefully a miracle will happen and I will finish it in time.

Off to work on it some more!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

You can so do it!

Looks like you had a great birthday - surrounded by great buds -what could be better! (well, a new cashmere sweater of course!) :)

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like such a great time!!! :)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home