Thursday, May 03, 2007

A little tease....
getting there!

Yeah, I'm still not done with the seaming. But I'm working on it. I finished sewing up the sleeves and the hood. Now I just have to attach the back - a process that seems daunting! But I think I did ok so far. The sleeve seams aren't fabulous, but they aren't horrible either. The hood came out much better. I don't think I'm going to be able to finish this until Friday, but I should meet my goal of having it finished by MD S&W!

Speaking of the fest... I wanted to mention that Gryphon has suggested a blogger lunch meetup at 1:00 p.m. on both Saturday and Sunday. I will be at the fest both days and I hope to attend both meetups. Maybe I'll see you there!




9 Comments:

Blogger chacha / Jen said...

It's gonna look AWESOME! Seaming, woohoo! ;)

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see it Coleen! Woohoo! Sheep and Wool!
Jolene

7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!!!
Cant wait to see it coleen!!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Stacey said...

That looks amazing so far! I can't wait to see it!!!!!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Jody said...

I can't wait to see it!!!!!

It is going to be AWESOME!!!!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Lolly said...

You are SUCH a tease!!
See you at the fest! :)

3:32 PM  
Blogger KT said...

Teasing is just not fair! C'mon!!

It looks great, can't wait to see the whole thing! And have tons and tons of fun at MDSW!!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful work.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Amie said...

Yay, you!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home