Saturday, February 18, 2006

Where is my maid when I need her?

My room is a MESS, I have a ton of laundry on my bed that needs to be folded and put away, there is yarn on pretty much every possible surface, my dog shredded a kleenex all over the floor, I can't even discuss the bathroom.... and Kathy is going to be here in less than 24 hours. HELP!

Oh... and the second goose is not finished. I got half way through the heel when I realized that I had missed about 20 rows of pattern prior to the heel. Yeah, I was soooo not paying attention. Rip, rip, rip and now I've got to try to finish the sock and do all the cleaning before she gets here. The Queen of Procrastination strikes again.

I think I'm going to have to miss my knitting group tomorrow. I really would love to go, but they are meeting so far away! I'd hate to lose precious knitting and cleaning time by driving all the way there.

I'm still really hoping that I'm going to be able to make Eunny's knitting group on Monday, but since my lighting designer has not returned my phone call, I still don't know for sure.

Ok, I should probably go fold some underwear or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

I think for the lighting design you should use the Clapper and then Toby can run things for you while you come knit with us!

No?

That won't work?

(okay, so the audience might screw things up, but how much are they really going to clap?)

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home