Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Columbia Knit Night Pictures
(AKA: Sucky Knitting Girls!)

I'm too tired to write much, but here are some pictures from the very fun knit night. My apologies if I get anyone's name wrong - feel free to correct me!
Image hosting by Photobucket
(L to R) Lolly, Jolene, Laura, Paulene, and Amie's hands!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Amie's hands (again!), Eunny, VJ, and Londa

Image hosting by Photobucket
Look! Amie really is more than just a pair of phantom hands! And Sarah.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Eunny


Image hosting by Photobucket
Lolly (Yes, I posted it!) with her Project Spectrum worthy yarn!


Image hosting by Photobucket
VJ and Londa (I really really hope I'm getting these names right!)

Much knitting, much talking, much fun! Many thanks to Amie for bringing her ball winder and helping me to get my skeins under control. Thanks to Laura for all the great party favors! (I love the hand lotion!!!) And many thanks to everyone's kind and supportive words about my very scary trip to the dentist tomorrow. I'm trying to be brave!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amie said...

Next to VJ is Londa, and yes, I am more than a pair of phantom hands, but only just slightly....

6:24 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey, Coleen, sounds like you guys had fun! Can anybody come to the knit nights?

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home