Sunday, March 26, 2006

SAD

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hmmm... do you think maybe I'm holding my needles too tightly? This mishap occured during the construction of this:

Image hosting by Photobucket

These are my toe-up socks. I decided to use my Brittany DPN's to turn the heel. This heel made me CRAZY! Because, as we all know... Coleen cannot count. There was much ripping, much cursing (especially when the DPN broke.) And I still have another heel to do!! But I shall soldier on!

I'm blogging to take a little break. I think my DPN's deserve a little rest too.

In the mean time, I was tagged for my very first meme by Leah. So, here goes...

4 jobs I've had:
1. Light board operator/electrician
2. Daycare "teacher" - I took care of 6 infants.
3. Receptionist/Customer service rep for a cellular phone company - back in the day when they used to hardwire the phones into your car. I'm so old.
4. Ice cream scooper. God I hated that job.

4 films I can watch over and over:
1. Pirates of the Carribean
2. Titanic (I admit it!!! so shoot me!)
3. Pride and Prejudice - the new version with Keira Knightly. I LOVE this movie. I saw it in the theatre and just watched it on DVD last night. I need to go buy it.
4. Sleepless in Seattle/When Harry Met Sally - I know, that's 2, but they fall into the same chick flick category, so I'm sticking to it!

4 tv shows I love to watch:
1. Project Runway (still stunned that Chloe won, and not Daniel)
2. Lost
3. Sex and the City (I own every season on DVD)
4. Knitty Gritty (when they actually air NEW episodes.)

4 places I've lived:
1. Binghamton, NY (born and raised!)
2. Baltimore, MD
3. Columbia, MD
4. Woodbridge, VA

4 places I've been on holiday:
1. Crested Butte, CO
2. Lake Tahoe, CA
3. Paris, France/London, England (AGES ago)
4. Bethany Beach, DE

4 websites I visit daily:
I soooo cannot narrow this down to 4. Let's just say... I spend a lot of time online.

4 fave yarns:
Um... yeah, I can't really answer this one either. I don't think I've been knitting long enough to have a favorite yet. However... I love my koolaid yarn. I love stripey sock yarn. I love my Lime Fire yarn from Spunky Hats, and I love my Grape sock yarn from Sundara. And I'm also crazy about my Indian Stone yarn from Hill Country Yarns. If it's sock yarn and it's got great color, it's ok by me!

4 websites I'm tagging:
I tag EVERYONE!
You're IT!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

im going to redirect the comment i just posted to this new entry.. woops sorry....

thanks for the wish of good luck... i think it did me some good this weekend! it was easier then i thought it would be (turning the heel) and much more fun too! i think i am going to turn into a sock-a-holic! i might even have to join one of those socktober or whatever they are called sock KAL things

happy knitting!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home