Saturday, April 01, 2006

100_1647Happy April!! 100_1649

Time for yellows and oranges! I have thoughts, I have plans, I have YARN!
PSApril

See that on the right there? That fabulous yellow varigated yarn? That is Lollygirl from MamaE. Gotta say - LOVE IT. Great colors, feels great. Can't wait to knit with it.

But, I WILL finish these first!!!
pomatomus
pomatomus2

I am so excited about these socks. The yarn and the pattern are working really well together. It's really fun to knit, and after a few rounds, I had a pretty good handle on the pattern to the point where I only have to glance at the chart every now and then. I think I will even manage to get through a second sock without getting bored.

I have more to babble about, but I just realized what time it is. Since I have to work in the a.m. and since I'm losing an hour of sleep due to "springing forward", I think I'm just going to say goodnight for now!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from Austria! Oh, I absolutely love your yarn, it's so gorgeous! And your socks are getting along so fine, the colorline you chose is great! Looking forward to seeing pics of the FO when you're done with it!

3:30 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

I hate spring forward! BOO!!

Your yellow & orange stash is cool! I can't wait to see what you make from your "lolly girl".

OH & your hippos (that is the name I am offically calling them now) are awesome! I love that pattern so I'm glad to hear that it can be done without too much reliance on the chart!

10:55 AM  
Blogger KT said...

What is that gorgeous greeny yellow yarn on the left?? I want!

I love that sock pattern, too! You are the Sock Queen! (I've also been calling them Hippos because I can never remember the name of the pattern!) It looks like it works best with a varigated but not striping yarn, yes?

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home